Buy a Domain
Are you starting a business, launching new products, or rebranding?
How it works?
Increase your impact with Saw.com
This service starts at $249.00
We will do these steps for you
- Length – Three and four-letter domains are typically the most expensive.
- Memorability and Spelling – Domains that are memorable and are easy to spell are generally worth more as they are more brandable.
- Age – Generally, the longer a domain has been registered, the more it will cost.
- Industry – Domains with popular-industry keywords are more valuable as they tend to rank higher on search engines.
- Universality – A domain name that could be applied to many businesses in many places.
- Similar domains – Look at names in the same industry with other similar metrics, and see for how much they have sold.
Please note: A decent domain name can be a big-ticket item. On the lower end, it will cost thousands of dollars. On the higher end, domains can sell for tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. And like real estate, the best of the best can sell for millions or tens of millions of dollars. For more information on appraisals, check out our resources section: How are Domains Appraised?
- Registration Date
- Who registered the domain name
- When the domain name expires
- Its registrar
Multiple companies specialize in providing escrow services for domain purchase transactions.
Using a licensed and insured escrow company is one of the best insurance policies one could opt for.
If you have made it this far, you are ready to begin your domain acquisition journey. Let one of our Domain Brokers help you. Please give us a call.