Sell a Domain
Need to sell a domain quickly, easily and for the best price?
How it works?
Not sure how much you can expect?
- Name suffix. Is the domain a .com, a generic top-level domain (gTLD) or a country-specific top-level domain (ccTLD)? Depending on the answer, we will explain what the valuation-related implications tend to be.
- Name length. As a general idea, short domain names are more valuable. Of course, there are nuances involved, and we will be happy to go through them with clients.
- Spelling and abbreviations. The average person tends to be notoriously bad at spelling, so we will also analyze each domain from this perspective to determine how easy it is to type and whether it is prone to generating confusion.
- Industry-specific variables. There is a world of difference between selling to under-funded startups and having a multinational conglomerate as a potential buyer, so we will work diligently to create an accurate (potential) end-user profile.
In a nutshell, we will provide everything clients need to make the right valuation and sales approach-related decisions.
Ready to sell?
Let us know:
- How motivated you are to sell and the timeline (if any) you have in mind
- What you feel the appropriate sales price should be
Not sure what your portfolio is worth?
Let us know:
- Your 3-5 top domains
- What you think they’re worth
Our experts will give you an idea of what your domains are likely to sell for and what you can expect to profit. Then, we’ll help you manage your sales opportunities so you get the most from your assets.